OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Sunday, June 25, 2006

THREE MORE RAYS OF SUNSHINE





...MY GRANDDAUGHTERS:

These three cutie-pies are my granddaughters. The pictures are very, very old! The sweetheart in the picture bottom right, had her fifteenth birthday last month. The lovely little lady to the left was ten this past February, and the darling cherub above them was also ten in January.

They, along with my grandson, are my heart; and they fill it with love and me with joy. I wish so much for them and am excited to see where their lives take them.

1 Comments:

Blogger DellaB said...

Don't you just LOVE looking back at the baby pics, such lovely innocent little faces.. soul food indeed!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home