OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Sunday, July 02, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON
from Mom

I know this birthday’s not been much fun,
And it’s hard to find a happy thought...one.
Though I have search hard and racked my brain,
I can’t think of a thing to easy your pain.

Should I be funny? Try to make you laugh?
Stretch a skinny balloon into a giraffe?
Put on a wig, big shoes and a red nose?
Or give you a hug from our Dari Rose?

Nothing feels appro. Nothing feels right.
If I make it serious or I make it light.
But one thing I know that should bring you cheer.
Today you’re 39. You’ll be 40 next year!!!!!
07/02/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home