OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MULTI-EXPOSURE PHOTOS

I'm having fun playing around with photos. The ones below were created in Picasa2 with the collage mode, multi-exposure. At the very bottom is a collage of all the pictures used in the multi-exposure ones. Can you tell which pictures were used in each college?

You never know how they will come out and some just don't have any intrigue to them at all...these do...at least to me.










2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hi Norvona, some interesting effects, although I must admit to being a traditionalist who likes a cow to look like a cow.
Email following.

5:50 PM  
Blogger fergiesfabfotos said...

Hi Norvona, I am intrigued by your MEPs. They appear abstract and yet quite pleasing to look at. I'd like to try that one day. Good to see someone doing something different. Good on ya!
Thank you also for your comments re my blog and yes, I like trains too.
Bye for now.....Ken

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home