OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, August 24, 2006

BORED ON A SUMMER DAY

I really need to get a life! LOL

This is my dog Kodiak. He is Chow/Shepherd mix and nine years-old. For a poem about how I bought him, check out my website in a few days. He will have his own page.

We were sitting on the front porch watching a summer thunderstorm yesterday, and I had run out of pictures to take of clouds and rain drops . . . even the empty bird nest way up in the eve of the A-framed porch.

The only thing left was Kodiak. He is pretty patient with me for a while, and I know when I should stop...but I didn't. He decided that lying in the rain was better than staying to be photographed.

To paraphrase a credit card commercial:

One Canon Power Shot camera........................$150
Doctor visit for 'playing in the rain'..................$235
Knowledge that dogs can't read........................Priceless!



YOU WANT TO TAKE A PHOTO OF ME?


SURE, I GUESS SO, BUT MY HAIR IS A
MESS FROM THE RAIN.



IS THIS MY BEST SIDE?
OMG! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I HAD
EYE BOOGERS? YUCK!
DON'T USE THIS ONE, PLEASE!




I AM SO HUMILIATED!!
















HEY, AREN'T YOU KINDA' CLOSE?


WHOA! TOO CLOSE!






























I WONDER IF THIS IS HOW LASSIE GOT
'HIS' START?


I'M PRETENDING YOU AREN'T HERE.


PHOTOGRAPHY THIS, OLD WOMAN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

Lol! Love the post about your dog in the rain and what he might very likey be thinking. I really think they do get annoyed with us and our cameras!

tea
xo

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home