OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yep, that day has come around again and I'm still here! I suppose that statement will become more congratulatory as each year goes by, although 63 isn't "old" by today's standards. There was a time I fully expected to live into my 100's, but with my health problems, I am forced to be a little more realistic. Still, I intend to enjoy every minute of every day to the fullest.

Here is how Nature wished me a happy birthday. My favorite things to photograph, fog and sunrises.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Norvona - I hope you had a really lovely birthday. Not much point worrying about age - it's going to happen anyway - so just enjoy every day. Guess I'll have to treat you with respect now since you are 4 months older than I .... lol.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Norvona. :)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Happy belated birthday Norvona! I'm glad you found something enjoyable to photograph on your birthday. There's always something worthy to getting the camera out for, isn't there? Nature presents us with a beautiful canvas day after day.
Love your Kodiak! Wonderful pictures of him. He's smiling for you I think :)
As another blog friend posted recently, 'The secret to old age is to keep breathing as long as possible' :)
I've enjoyed your photos and some of your poems and stories. I especially love the photo of the dewdrop and the raindrops.
My camera is a Canon Powershot too.
I love it! Great value for the money.

8:51 PM  
Blogger DellaB said...

Hi Norvona, I missed your birthday!
sorry .. Happy Birthday .. 63 - thats only a number..

Looks like canon powershot rules!
:-)
Della

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Better late than never! :) So, here's wishing you, my dear friend Norvona: HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! May all your wishes and dreams come true and God's abundant blessings especially His peace, love and joy be upon you always. Best wishes for your good health too.
63 is just a figure, so be young at heart to bring out the youthful you! :D

10:22 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm very late to wish you a Happy Birthday. I just turned 63 on Sept 21st so we're the same age. I have just been reading through your blog and will certainly visit again.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home