OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, August 31, 2006

SOME OLD PHOTOS

Here are some photos that I didn't get posted when I took them. None are more than a month old


I have never been able to get a butterfly picture that I was happy with . . . until now!


.














A delicate looking toadstool went from this to . . . this in less than five hours. How sad.




You can never have too many cloud photos.





My rain/dew drops are getting better, but I need something more interesting than weeds to be reflected in them.




Another collage using Picasa's multi-exposure setting. This is really fun to work with.




The rain was pouring from the sky and the roof, but I caught this one in mid fall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Very interesting photos, especially the multi-exposure ones. I've often wanted to photograph the rain. Actually, that's a lie - we seldom get any!

The butterfly is beautiful and those clouds would have had me motionless for hours just watching them. Did they produce the rain?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

On March 26 I posted some photos of the raindrops on flowers in the garden. I thought you may like to see them - I thought they looked like diamonds.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home