OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

THE CLOUD DRAGON AND THE SUN

A Cloud Dragon chased the sun one day,
And the sun hid in a tree.
But the dragon waited ‘til the sun came out,
And what a fight I did see.
But the Cloud Dragon won,
As he swallowed the sun.
I was awed at such a feat.
Then with a mighty shudder,
He coughed out the sun,
And it landed . . . a tiny stone,
At my feet.































3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Fun poem, Norvona...I love it! Love the pics, too. It's raining here today, so I'm all snuggled up inside. ...great! :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Norvona said...

Thanks, Lee. It was fun to write, and the funny thing was...on my way back to the house I passed that white rock and for some reason, turned around and went back to take a picture. Guess the poem was growing in my head then, huh? LOL

9:32 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Lovely poem and pics.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home