OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

STRANGE CLOUD

I have never seen a cloud formation quite like this one, and none of the pictures I took really do it justice. It was not stormy that day at all...not even a shower.
Standing beneath it looking up into the center, reminded me of the movie "Independence Day." Spooky!





















































































3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

That is a strange cloud formation alright Norvona.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

What an amazing formation! I'm glad you to the photos and shared them with us, Norvona...that is fantastic!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

That's a most astonishing cloud formation, Norvona. One of those that you wouldn't believe unless you'd seen it yourself. Well, I haven't, but then I do trust you dear .... lol.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home