OnceUponForever

Once upon forever, In a land not far away, An old grandma newbie, Created a blog to say . . . Norvona: 1996

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

SUNSET BEFORE THE STORM


Waking from a late nap (not sleeping well at night) I saw the most gorgeous clouds out the dinning room window. By the time I got my camera, the best of them were gone, blown away by the wind announcing the approaching thunderstorm. Still, I got a few, before the darker clouds blocked out the sunset completely.
Can’t win them all, I guess, and we do still need the rain.





















2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

There's some really dirty-looking clouds up there. I hope the storm wasn't too bad. The contrasting colours are both beautiful and almost frightening.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Just for contrast Norvona I thought the clouds looked absolutely beautiful, and I hope you got buckets of rain from them.
(Is the glass half full or half empty?)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home